INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA In connection with the implementation of the requirements of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation "RODO"), we inform about the rules of processing your personal data and about your rights related to this. The following rules apply from May 25, 2018.
1. The administrator of your personal data is: Hotel Rezydent s.c. with headquarters in Krakow, ul. Grodzka 9
2. Inspector of Personal Data Protection: Barbara Masel; Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The administrator processes your personal data on the basis of applicable laws, concluded agreements and on the basis of granted consent.
4. Your personal data is processed for purposes / purposes: a) Article 6 point 1 a) the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data in one or more specific purposes - eg if you wish to receive our newsletter b) Article 6 point 1 b) processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party - e.g. if you are our client c) Article 6 point 1 c) processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the administrator - for example during recruitment, employment d) Article 6 point 1 f) processing is necessary for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator - eg records from monitoring
5. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities or other entities that process data under relevant entrustment agreements personal in the Administrator's collection.
6. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4, and after that for the period and to the extent required by the generally applicable law.
7. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights: the right to access personal data, the right to share data, the right to correct data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete, the right to request the deletion of personal data (so-called right to be forgotten), the right to request a limitation of processing, the right to object to data processing.
8. If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the person's consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) letter and RODO), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal, with the applicable law.
9. If you are informed of illegal processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection.
10. In the situation where the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data by the Administrator is voluntary.
11. Providing your personal data by you is compulsory when the condition for the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement between the parties.
12. Your data can be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
13. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization