The hotel rooms are located in 3 separate parts of the hotel. Only one of them offers access to the lift. Other rooms are located on floors I - IV.
Check-in lasts from 14.00 on day of arrival until 12.00 on day of departure.
The room rate includes VAT and the price of breakfast(s).
WARNING!!! The hotel is located in the zone of the pedestrian. The driveway to the accommodation by car, even for the duration of your luggage is prohibited. The nearest car park is located on Plac Wszystkich Świetych 5 (approx. 2 minutes away).
According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Hotel Rezydent Barbara Fidelus-Piętowska, Magdalena Fidelus-Dyka s.c. with headquarters in Krakow, ul. Grodzka 9;
2) contact to the Data Protection Officer at the Rezydent Hotel: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3) Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes on the basis of art. 6, paragraph 1, point a;
4) the recipient of your personal data will be service providers supplying our company with technical and organizational solutions (IT service providers, software, courier and postal services, legal and debt collection services);
5) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization
6) Your personal data will be processed for a minimum period of 6 years or until your consent is revoked;
7) you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on consent before its withdrawal;
8) you have the right to file a complaint with the GIODO (UODO) when you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
9) entering your personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary;
10) Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.